Are you looking for a way to save money without sacrificing the quality of your health and dental care?
Canadians are adding an extra $465 - $2,105 in their pocket yearly!
Canadians are adding an extra
$465 - $2,105 in their pocket yearly!
Checkup & Cleaning
Screening for Eye Diseases
Savings on Glasses, Lenses, and Contacts
Some of our FCB Health Professionals
Our Member Pricing
We are a network of over +3,000 allied Health and Dental Providers committed to helping Canadians better afford their treatment costs. We help YOU by providing Canada's first non-profit Health & Dental savings plan that helps save 20-30% on countless Health & Dental services.
1. Enroll and choose a plan type.
2. Pick Single for $10/mo or Family for $20/mo.
3. Receive your FCB Member Benefits Card (ships in up to 2 weeks)
4. Use our Network Provider Search to find FCB Providers near you.
5. Save 20-30% on your health and dental treatments. (Unlimited uses)
1) Enroll and receive your member card: Start by enrolling and obtaining your member card. This card will serve as your gateway to accessing our savings program.
2) Find a participating FCB Provider: Visit our website and utilize the Network Provider Search feature located at the top right corner. This tool will help you find a participating FCB Provider in your area.
3) Schedule your initial appointment: Once you have found a suitable provider, get in touch with FCB and inform us about your preferred provider for the initial appointment. This ensures that your savings are appropriately applied by your chosen provider.
By following these steps, you'll be on your way to kick-starting your savings journey with FCB.
Of course! By joining the FCB Health Network and visiting our providers, you’ll be able to reduce your copay and receive more treatments under your existing plans annual maximum.
Unlimited! You can use it as many times a year for your health and dental needs.
You can have as many family members as you need, as long as they are under 21 and live under the same address as the primary holder of the FCB Health Card.